Home >> By-laws >> By-law Enforcement
By-law Enforcement

The Municipal By-Law Enforcement Officer investigates concerns such as noise complaints (e.g. barking dogs, loud music), property standards issues, littering/dumping, fences, portable signs and other matters concerning the Township of North Huron By-laws.

How file a written complaint

Note: You will be required to provide a written complaint with contact information for follow-up or, depending on the nature of the offence, to provide evidence and/or to appear as a witness in any court proceeding pertaining to the complaint made.