Water meter readings and water/sanitary sewer billings are handled by the Finance Department.
- Wingham Residential customers are billed bi-monthly
- Wingham Industrial and Commercial are billed monthly
- Blyth Ward customers billed bi-monthly
- East Wawanosh billed bi-monthly
If you have recently purchased a property or are moving, please contact our office at least one week in advance to make proper arrangements.
- A deposit is required for all rental properties unless a satisfactory letter of reference from a previous utility is received
- The deposit is held for one year and is returned if a satisfactory payment record is established
- In person at the Municipal Office - Cheques must be made payable to: Township of North Huron - Water
- Most financial institutions
- Telephone/Internet Banking
- Pre-authorized payments by providing a VOID cheque
- Mail slot located in the front door of the Municipal Office
For additional information and inquiries in regard to water/sanitary sewer billing and payments, please contact our office as follows:
Phone: 519-357-3550 Option 1