Water meter readings and water/sanitary sewer billings are handled by the Public Works Department.
- Wingham Residential customers are billed bi-monthly
- Wingham Industrial and Commercial are billed monthly
- Blyth Ward customers billed bi-monthly
- East Wawanosh billed bi-monthly
If you have recently purchased a property or are moving, please contact our office at least one week in advance to make proper arrangements.
- In person at the Municipal Office - Cheques must be made payable to: Township of North Huron - Water
- Most financial institutions
- Telephone/Internet Banking
- Pre-authorized payments by providing a VOID cheque
- Mail slot located in the front door of the Municipal Office
The Township of North Huron does not bill tenants and all water/sewer bills are the responsibility of the property owner.
E-Billing of Water/Sewer Invoices
The Township of North Huron is now offering the option to have your water/sewer invoices sent electronically. If you wish to sign up for this service complete the E-Billing Enrollment Form located in the Document and Forms section of this website. Notices will be emailed to the requested address provided.
For additional information and inquiries in regard to water/sanitary sewer billing and payments, please contact our office as follows:
Phone: 519-357-3550 Option 1