The Township of North Huron is currently accepting applications for the position of Part-time Concession Booth Workers at the North Huron Wescast Community Complex and Blyth & District Community Centre.
- Evening and weekend hours for this Fall and Winter.
- Duties include food preparation, cleaning, and customer service.
- Requirements: strong math and people skills.
- CPR and First Aid training an asset.
- Adults/students welcome to apply for this position.
- Police record check required.
Resumes can be submitted until 4:00 pm on Friday, September 8th, 2017 to:
Kathy Adams, Deputy Clerk
Township of North Huron
Box 90, 274 Josephine Street
Wingham, Ontario N0G 2W0
The Township of North Huron is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants for their interest and only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.