The Township of North Huron is currently accepting applications for the position of Part-time Recreation Operator at the North Huron Wescast Community Complex.
Working weekends and evenings as a Recreation Operator at the North Huron Wescast Community Complex Centre during the ice season.
- Duties could include operating the ice resurfacer, ice maintenance, pool maintenance, custodial duties, customer service, facility supervision and general maintenance.
- Approx. 10-15 hours per week.
- Adults/students welcome to apply.
- Current certification in CPR & First Aid an asset.
- Police Record Check required.
- Valid Driver’s License an asset.
- Related job experience and/or Certified Ice Technician an asset.
- Training is available for successful candidate.
Resumes can be submitted until 4:30 pm on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 to:
Kathy Adams, Deputy Clerk
Township of North Huron
Box 90, 274 Josephine Street
Wingham, Ontario N0G 2W0
The Township of North Huron is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants for their interest and only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.