North Huron Recreation Department Blyth& District Community Centre
Is looking for a qualified person to fill the position of Part-Time Recreation Operator 1.
Formal Education & Training
- Secondary School Diploma
- Certified Ice Technician designation is an asset
- Certification or willingness to become certified for Working at Heights is required.
- Certification or willingness to become certified in First Aid and CPR with AED required.
- Certification or willingness to become certified in Smart Serve required.
- Experience in recreation parks & facilities an asset
- Experience with refrigeration equipment an asset
Hours of Work
Applicants must be prepared to work flexible hours including weekends, morning and evening shifts (average of 8-15 hours per week).
Applications are being accepted by mail, email or hand delivered until 4:30 pm on Friday May 18, 2018. Please include a photocopy of all qualifications/certifications.
Please forward your confidential cover letter and resume to:
The Township of North Huron, 274 Josephine St, Wingham, ON, N0G 2W0
The Township of North Huron is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants for their interest and only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.